Through speaking, and workshop facilitating, Solomon will unify your organization through conversation.
Solomon Wilkins is an author, keynote speaker, workshop facilitator and the founder of Global Diversity Programs, LLC, and the Diversity Leaders Podcast.
A native of Oakland, California, Solomon is on a mission to unify the world through conversation. He understands that that’s a bold idea, but it’s going to take a bold idea and bold action to unify our world!
Solomon has spent the past 15 years in leadership positions in corporate America, and he’s used his corporate experience and his master’s degree in Organizational Leadership to help organizations engage employees in courageous conversations and diversity dialogues that increase engagement, productivity, retention and profitability!
He’s worked for and consulted with some of the biggest brands in the world, including Target, Amazon, Kaiser Permanente, Bank of America, the University of California, Berkeley, Western Digital, Synopsys, Cintas, TEDx and more…
Solomon Wilkins is a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Expert proudly trusted by:
Keynotes and Workshops
to unify your company culture
All programs are designed to engage, inspire, and empower your organization:
*** Most programs can be delivered as a keynote or workshop.
Solomon will inspire and empower your organization to…
- Create a sense of belonging for your company’s Black, Latin and Indigenous employees
- Leverage diversity to foster innovation, employee engagement and retention, and company profitability
- Create a culture of inclusion & belonging where all employees feel engaged and connected to the company’s mission, vision, and values
- Help leaders understand their “why” related to diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging.
- We take leaders on a journey of self-awareness and reflection, which helps them identify how their biases impacts their ability to lead employees from different backgrounds
- Understand and implement the H.E.A.R.T framework for engaging in challenging conversations about the intersectionality of diversity
- Understand how organizational culture impacts employee well-being and psychological safety
- Help leaders and employees learn how to identify and mitigate their individual biases
Help leaders unlock the door to courageous conversations in the workplace
- And much more…
Want to learn more about how Solomon can support your audience?